If you wish to contact me I am always interested to hear from other collectors and those interested in Briglin Pottery. I would especially like to hear from anyone contacted with the pottery in regards to any stories, memories or information no matter how small. If you just want to know more about the ceramics marked BRIGLIN you’ve found in the back of your kitchen cupboard then I can certainly help. Please understand that I tend not to give formal valuations.
There are five ways you can contact me: The Briglin.com Web Forum, Email, Facebook, Twitter and the Contact Form (If you are registered it is also possible to leave a comment on the bottom of some of the pages – click where it says “add your comment” on the left bottom).
Post in the Briglin.com Forum
If you register then you can leave a post in the forum. Posting in the forum allows a record of our conversation to be read by others in the future which helps everyone. We have a ‘is this briglin?’ section for those who have items and want confirmation that they are real.
Contact via Email
You are welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org but please remember to put Briglin in the title of the email. This will prevent your email being filtered into my spam folder. I usually reply the same day.
There is a well established Facebook page that I update regularly. I typically put a lot more on this page that just Briglin Pottery and you will see some of my other collecting interests from other mid-twentieth century potteries both in the UK and on the continent. I tend to put new items on Facebook first before they are add to the main site. So it you want a preview of items then please follow me on Facebook and you will be notified when I update the page.
It is also possible to Follow Briglin.com on Twitter for regular early tweets and inside information. You can see my tweets without an account but will need a Twitter account to post.
Alternatively please use the form below and click the Send button.
Please Include A Photograph!
If you contact me about an item please try to include a photograph of your object. Describing an elephant in words is not easy…..
‘Well it’s a brownish colour, has four fat short legs and it’s quite big! We’ve had it for some time and we bought it in a flea market in the Old Kent Road in 1972. We used to ride it to the pub in the Summer, we called him Gerald… ‘
A photograph is easier…honest. Try to include additional photos of the base, where any mark is legible as this can be very important in dating a piece.
The pictures on this web site are COPYRIGHT. As is all the content. Use is available on request as is further digital photographs of the items for a commission fee dependant on usage.
- This site is in no way connected with the now closed Briglin Pottery.
- Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
- We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other web sites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of the owner of Briglin.com Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on Briglin.com only for personal, non-commercial use. Any reproduction of the images on this website is strictly forbidden without the express permission of the author.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred for use of information from Briglin.com
- We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output. The laws of England and Wales shall govern your use of the site and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.